Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the Lord. "My Spirit, who is in you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the Lord. Isaiah 59: 21
I don’ know the hour, I don’t know the day
The month of the year, don’t matter any way
My Lord is coming back, and this I know
Whether today or a year unknown
Chorus:
I will see Him in all His glory, see Him on His throne
Praise Him like I’ve never praised before
I will sing to Him in all His glory, sing to Him on His throne
Sing praise like I’ve never sung before
I will sing hallelujah
Verse 2
My Lord died for me, so long ago
To open my eyes and see what this world will never know
He shed His blood to set me free, to cover all my sins
And one day I will face the Lord and give my praise to Him
Bridge:
Together: I will sing hallelujah, I will sing hallelujah
Ladies same as above Men: I will see Him in His glory, I will see Him on His throne x2
Together: I will sing hallelujah, I will sing hallelujah x2
Lord Guide my Steps
Words by Joe Dolan
Lord guide my steps, down the path that leads to you
Draw me to Yourself, show me where'd You'd have me go
Chorus:
I want to glorify You through my life
May all my acts, show the world my life is Yours
I feel so lost, I don't know where to go
Answer my prayer Lord
Light my path to truth
Vs 2
Unveil my eyes, to see Your love unfold
And by Your grace, I will press on towards to goal
Brdg
My way is narrow, my path is dark
I need you Lord to help me, cause I can't carry on
Your love upholds me, through the rain and the storm
And though the world may pull me down,
You'll hold me in Your arms
No comments:
Post a Comment